DEG 2.28% $1.07 de grey mining limited

@CourtyardDog @Sharpey answered that as I see but I thought I...

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6478
    @CourtyardDog
    @Sharpey answered that as I see but I thought I might add this.
    As Sharpey says, we need follow up drill holes to prove more dimensions and increase the volume.

“Mallina has provided one of the best intersections across the project area that we have seen. A wide zone of intense alteration and sulphide development with 56m of mineralisation demonstrates the large scale of this system. The recent resource upgrade at Mallina is all above 100m, so there is plenty of opportunity for ongoing resource increases as we continue step out drilling.

"Core observations show that the hole has not drilled down the dip of a mineralised zone. Follow-up drilling to test this significant zone of mineralisation will be carried out shortly. A Sub-Audio Magnetic (SAM) ground geophysical survey is also planned, subject to review of a recently completed SAM survey at Mt Berghaus.

Now back to those 2 holes that are currently being assayed.

"Three diamond drill holes were recently completed at Mallina, to provide additional geological and structural information, in addition to drill core for metallurgical test work (Figure 2)."

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 4.52.31 am.png
    It will still be 6-8 weeks away but we may have more understanding of this deposit as these results come in. Keep in mind that they are moving more to the East along what they assume to be the dip.
    We may get some down dip extensions to that 56m intersection from these results but we certainly will with the SAM geophysical ground survey.
    I hope that makes sense.
    I think @KoDe may see it differently and possibly explain it better.
    Kind regards, Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.28%)
Mkt cap ! $2.564B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.10 $1.07 $7.814M 7.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98271 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.