ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

@Pooslice nice work, regardless of what you had, the fact you...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    @Pooslice nice work, regardless of what you had, the fact you topped it it up 60% shows your commitment to the success of the company. Nice one.

@allens totally agree with what you are saying. My friends and work colleagues want to hit me over the head as I am preaching about the company so much and telling everyone to do some reading and jump onboard. It sure is frustrating watching this amazing opportunity not be appreciated by everyone. I believe in the not to distant future this company will be providing results that will be mind blowing. I take homage in knowing that i have given everyone I know the introduction to something life changing and if they choose not to come along for the ride, I promise you, I will have a big fat smile on my face when this comes to fruition and a big 'I told you so' look. Bottom line for me is that i can still buy ridiculously cheap shares. We all believe we are sitting on some tier 1's that's why we are all fanatical about this stock, others need a bit more convincing, we certainly don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.