ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Pooslice ..... I just let that flippant throw away line of yours...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Pooslice ..... I just let that flippant throw away line of yours go unanswered. There was no luck about Inca getting its tenements in the East tennant region. We were there ahead of any other company, with the possible exception of Newcrest which pegged an area immediately to the north of Frewena Fable barely one week ahead of us in mid 2018. That is before the NTGS/GA even started their game changing aerial geophysical survey, and related research and exploration, which has now made this one of the newest and potentially hottest exploration areas in Australia.

If you bothered to do some background research on the company's projects, and looked at how and when they were secured, you would realise that it was anything but luck. It was a case of being way ahead of all the other players and having a well thought out strategy, based on both some historical information that only the company had and a smart young geologist who developed a very sound exploration model, around that knowledge, that resulted in the identification of the ground Inca now has. There was no dumb luck in that work and I would also note that the company had actually also bid for further ground, which is now held by some of the other companies that you refer to, but lost out to these other companies in the bidding process run by the NTGS.

Always happy for frank and robust discussion and debate, even disagreements, but I do like it to be based on facts not conjecture or uninformed opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.