ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

To add to your knowledge base....in the East Tenant. some land...

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    To add to your knowledge base....in the East Tenant. some land Inca wanted they couldn't get (possibly because the NT gov might not have been to keen to have all it's eggs in one basket and wanted some diversification) BUT the land they did get, they were predominantly the only ones putting in a bid.

That should tell you something about the intelligence behind tenement selection (I think a few have reacted to the luck label for this very reason) and I'd also note while IOCG was always on their list of possible models, they were also looking at other possible models.

One of the reasons I am so keen on Aileron ( Jean Elson) is that the basement is similar to East Tennant but there is dramatically less cover. We actually have outcropping copper and gold there already over quite a distance (AMAGRAD to be done soon and hopefully drilling starts next season). Having said that, the upside for East Tennant is that it looks like some of the cover is mineralised, bornite at 400m end of hole in graphitic schists/black shales with extensive arsenopyrite, pyrite, pyrrhotite (all good gold hosts, bring on the assays) would get most geos excited, especially with a deep seated, old fault beneath that has likely been throwing up mineralising fluids for 100s of millions of years if not billions.

This part of Australia was a basin setting and is likely at least early proterozoic age or even earlier. Likely covered by an inland sea providing brine solutions for what may have been both an extensional and compressional setting over long periods of time. If you haven't already discussed this aspect with your geo friend, ask him/her about what that could mean? As a shareholder I think you will enjoy the conversation. I'm looking forward to finding out what is in the next 600m down at NDIBK04, we ended in chalco and bornite, does it continue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.