PAA 4.17% 17.3¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: ONJCRI Evaluates Monepantel Anti-Cancer Mechanism, page-67

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Earlier there was discussion on what Mr Rob Bishop did for PAA. I would suggest he has been fairly busy. Below is a bit of an over view of his experience.

Robert Bishop (Executive Director)

Mr Robert Bishop (Executive Director) Robert has 30 years’ experience in corporate finance and equity capital markets.

Having worked extensively in London and Sydney, first as a lawyer at Linklaters & Paines and Allen, Allen & Hemsley; and then as a stockbroker and investment banker at Ord Minnett, Robert Fleming and, since 1998, at his Sydney based corporate finance business, First Capital Markets.

He has extensive experience in the areas of stock market flotation’s, licensing and compliance work.

So far this year PAA raised over $2mil with a share release, 1 lot of covid testing done at a nominal fee with another on the way, MND grant of close to $900k and now this $50k for the latest oncology tests.
    I have been in businesses or self employed for over 40 years, in that time I have never been approached by anyone offering moneys. I would reckon it would be the same for PAA. As adreamer said above Grants have to be applied for. Grants would also have to be sniffed out as well as having contacts for the purchase of the share releases, negotiation of nominal fees for covid testing and what ever else Mr Bishop has/is up to.
    You could say the money man, and a very important part of our lean hard working Board of Directors IMO.
    Good luck to all
    Last edited by Dryasachip: 30/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $59.77K 338.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 376984 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 25091 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.