MIN 1.04% $45.60 mineral resources limited

Ann: Onslow Iron delivers first ore on ship ahead of schedule, page-32

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Sorry Spoksfriend, think that low MIN Window you hoped for the 9th you might have missed, I hope not as I do hope to get back what the brokers robbed me the other day at MIN $53. I placed a buy order for 1 option long call March 2025, at 20 Cents below the offer and 80 cents in front of the bid and they always usually go through at that placement point. I had the cash in my account to cover the trade. I opened a ticket request to track the bid and offer at current market price, and Bid was 8.40, offer 9.40, my order was for 9.20, the order was accepted, so i check the ticket request and it showed i believe for a split second my 9.20 bid, then it reverted back to 8.40 bid, So i naturally assumed my placed order was filled, and end of story, and just to justify even more that my order ought to have been filled the MIN share price dropped another 20 odd cents from where i placed my order, so it definitely would have been taken out by the offer price.
    Lo and behold come the end of day after hours, I check my account, and I see that directly after they accepted my bid they then cancelled it.
    So I missed the $5 increase on the 100 share option contract would have left me $300 at least better off.
    But no the brokers admit no responsibility of negligence or inefficiencies, just so they have no account for liability, instead they come back with the lamest of reasoning, Oh it may have been "market manipulation" Yeah in what land, Bizzarro World ? Then the next guy says oh it was cancelled because of lack of funds, which is total baloney, as they don't place orders to begin with where there are lack of funds, and the order was placed.
    So I feel totally robbed and ripped off by the brokers inefficiency. and no accountability.
    Its only $300, But it would have meant something to me rather than seeing it unaccounted for.

Last edited by toteman: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$45.60
Change
0.470(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.961B
Open High Low Value Volume
$45.37 $46.30 $45.02 $36.75M 804.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 963 $45.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$45.62 634 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.