HAS 2.94% 35.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

With all due respect, your comment is ignorant for a number of...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    With all due respect, your comment is ignorant for a number of reasons. Firstly, flooding would be taken into account in any environmental impact assessment before unconditional approval was given. Furthermore, the Ashburton North Strategic Industrial Area is already home to hundreds of millions of dollars of infrastructure owned by Chevron and BHP and also includes a deep water port. I'm sure they thought about flooding in the area before they opened their wallets and started building.

I've spent over 15 years of my life in the Pilbara and Gascoyne and lived in flood plains, but that doesn't mean I was living underwater during any period of time. Floods rarely occur and it is possible to build land and infrastructure above flood levels and divert water away from property.

This project will go ahead and I dare say that an incredible amount of planning has and continues to take place regarding the future plant. We've got the goods and the world wants it more and more. Lynas is going through the roof, so it's time for us to get moving.

Let's get building.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $63.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $86.40K 245.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25628 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 6115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.