ADV 8.33% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

They did have a few graphite targets lined up, as well as the...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    They did have a few graphite targets lined up, as well as the existing manitouwage (been a while since i have spelled that).
    The last updates I remember was that they had allowed a lease to expire with at least one of the targets, and obiously don't have a priority to explore for graphite any further.

Manitouwage had a scoping study (unofficially?) and one announcement declared that this resource would be uneconomical to mine,,, so that was about it.
    Many graphite focused companies went the same way unfortunately.
    I was never a follower of that market, but watching companies I would guess graphite enjoyed some higher prices at some stage and maybe some hype as well, but the current graphite price, and grade of ADV's holding just simply made it not worth persuiting... That was a huge dissapointment for me, but they were honest and just moved on, so from that respect it was a well managed move and they didn't continue to mess around or sell a false story...
    Perhaps if the market changes then it could come back in to play in future, but it isn't a potential that should realistically be priced in at all, currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $905 6.964K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11036 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.