ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Open Briefing Interview , page-6

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Construction this yr would be amazing but IMO is alittle ambitious based on external engineering not being commissioned (publicly that is).

However maybe as per a previous post things are rolling in the background into external engineering, but funding direct by Tincom bypassing the Spv at this early stage in order to keep confidential until gov. backing.

To achieve construction starting this yr this would have to be the case, as the scope to detail up the first plant construction stage (while planning for future stages) would take all of the next 6-9 months, then on top of that we have a tender period, negotiation and down time before start up.

Some of this can be fast tracked if various packages are released as separate contracts, ie bulk earthworks and early infrastructure for services, steel package built off site etc.

At the end of the day construction this yr is a big call, but i think more realistic early next yr for mine.

All depends as per above what is actually happening behind the scenes between Tincom and Arup.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.