BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Ann: Open Briefing - MD on Strategic Development , page-18

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: Open Briefing - MD on Strategic Deve... Moz, AGO are a producer and therefore generating some income from a resource that doesn't require rail. Not sure about their other tenements.

FRS don't have rail for their tenements, but I guess they haven't been negotiating a rail deal for 4 years and for 12 months said that it's at an advanced stage- so they haven't really bored the market with a repetitive story.

I think WNI are a curse, but that is letting BRM management off lightly. It easy to blame WNI but they only got where they have because the BRM management were unable to put a compelling case to entice someone else to trump WNI. WNI have been very opportunistic but they had plenty of doors opened for them by BRM management.

I think yesterday's report had positives, but it's missing rail details, which is the one critical element to really move the share price up. I get the sense that WNI and/or some of its associates are accumulating and a rail deal announcement won't occur until they've got their fill.

Ironically, WNI's share price is moving up, on what I don't know - maybe some insider info.

I don't know if WNI still harbor ambitions for total ownership or BRM, but if they do, then I can't see the SP going up too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.