BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

re: Ann: Open Briefing - MD on Strategic Deve... Moz, AGO are a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: Open Briefing - MD on Strategic Deve... Moz, AGO are a producer and therefore generating some income from a resource that doesn't require rail. Not sure about their other tenements.

FRS don't have rail for their tenements, but I guess they haven't been negotiating a rail deal for 4 years and for 12 months said that it's at an advanced stage- so they haven't really bored the market with a repetitive story.

I think WNI are a curse, but that is letting BRM management off lightly. It easy to blame WNI but they only got where they have because the BRM management were unable to put a compelling case to entice someone else to trump WNI. WNI have been very opportunistic but they had plenty of doors opened for them by BRM management.

I think yesterday's report had positives, but it's missing rail details, which is the one critical element to really move the share price up. I get the sense that WNI and/or some of its associates are accumulating and a rail deal announcement won't occur until they've got their fill.

Ironically, WNI's share price is moving up, on what I don't know - maybe some insider info.

I don't know if WNI still harbor ambitions for total ownership or BRM, but if they do, then I can't see the SP going up too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.