SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Perhaps some of the more geology friendly posters can answer.I...

1. 643 Posts.
    Perhaps some of the more geology friendly posters can answer.

I know the below asterisk is necessary but based on SDL's maps, are their targets a big ask? Is it more a matter of time to look rather than a 'fingers crossed' approach?

It may sound ridiculous but I don't know much about reading those maps at all. I can tell you the primary colours and where the ocean is but that's about it!

Any thoughts would be appreciated,

talktome

PS. Glad to see we have more information coming our way from management. They obviously read HC that's for sure.

'We have an overall project Exploration Target* of 315 to 465 million tonnes of high grade hematite grading 55-65% Fe, which includes the current 215 million tonne Indicated and Inferred Resource plus the Exploration Target* for the Nabeba Deposit (comprising 100 to 250 million tonnes hematite grading 55%-65% Fe). Achievement of this Exploration Target will support up to 10 years DSO-quality production.

*EXPLORATION TARGETS: While the Company is optimistic that it will report additional resources in the future, any discussion in relation to the
    potential quantity and grade of Exploration Targets in excess of Inferred or Indicated Mineral Resources is only conceptual in nature. There has been
    insufficient exploration to define a Mineral Resource in excess of that estimated for the Mbarga, Mbarga South or Metzimevin Deposits and it is
    uncertain if further exploration will result in determination of a Mineral Resource for the Nabeba Deposit or other prospects on the Companyfs
    landholdings.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.