BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

Yep, my two cents is that the semi-regular media stories of IVF...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Yep, my two cents is that the semi-regular media stories of IVF mix ups etc are never leveraged to drum up business interest and shareholder value... even if we contracted a media firm to produce and deliver some promotional awareness around the product, not just to the laboratory end users.

Imagine the next time that an outrage themed show like A Current Affair (ACA) presented a couple that had been raising children they thought of as their own, only to discover their was a mix up due to the labs antiquated tracking and audit system - and then ACA interview a Bluechiip representative to say that a solution to ensure this never happens again actually exists and an Australian based company developed the technology.

Firstly you would have prospective IVF clients - horrified at hearing these stories of receiving babies that are not biologically theirs (or similar issue) - start demanding that their labs have Bluechiip technology, or at the very least demand to know what systems they use to ensure sample integrity, and furthermore there may be labs and insurance companies that start making enquires to Bluechiip... currently our marketing model is going to those that don't really have a real vested interest yet. If their clients and insurance companies started demanding stronger controls, the current ground work Andrew and his team must do is at least made a little easier, at perhaps a fraction of the cost.

I have raised this in the past through emails, however have received fluff responses or no response at all - which is another issue I have with the company. I understand that BCT is still a very small company, but some components of the business come across as amateurish and lacking the drive needed to go to the next level. I hate armchair critics, so I feel like a bit of a hypocrite here, but just a mild increase in effort around communication isn't too much to ask - especially when we're loyal shareholders that have invested money and trust into the competence of board and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.031K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 6638666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1144417 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.