BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

D&S:I'm interested in all companies that have products for...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    D&S:
    I'm interested in all companies that have products for tracking and authenticating samples. I prefer to mostly stay on the sidelines and observe what is going on with about twenty suppliers. I like the BCT technology, have followed their activity for some time now, and believe that it has a place but I want to understand the following before investing:

1. What are the current and projected gross profits of their products? This is not revealed in the regular cashflow statements.
    2. What happened with Labcon? Was it a product performance issue, or sales execution issue? Does Labcon still offer the BCT-tagged tubes?
    3. Why did BCT remove product performance specifications from their web site? Most other suppliers (RFID, etc.) supply theirs in PDF format.
    4. Is there any chance of partnering with one of the major suppliers (Thermo, Azenta, etc.) to the bio repository industry? These companies are vertically integrated (freezers, software, consumables) and represent a rapid path to what is a very large, diverse market where there is certainly a place for BCT.
    5. Can BCT sell their products as "strategic" (differentiated by technology) as opposed to "tactical" (sold on price only). I think it's the former, which is the winning strategy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $1.031K 157.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 6638666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1144417 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.