ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Good points - and an alliance would be welcome if it meant faster conversion/penetration.

However, even if it was a slow process, as long as the commitment to gradual growth was there, that should underpin a solid foundation in relation to the market capitalisation and SP.

It's how we remain a going concern in the meantime, which means we need some other way to fund ongoing operations - CR's are obviously not viable at these levels, so that is why this Fuji deal is important. We need a considerable cash injection to get us through the next 12-months (at a minimum). An alliance/partnership is an alternative.

I'm sure Board and Management are acutely aware of this and are working hard to avoid another CR (if possible).

As @rjacko states, it sounds like the finer points are being negotiated with Fuji and it is probably taking a lot longer due to our unenviable low bargaining power and vulnerability.

Regal Funds presumably took a punt on Fuji deal being signed and sealed by end of two-year agreement (late October) - which was a smart play - however dumped when it was revealed that the timeframe is unknown. I have no doubt they are watching closely and will pounce immediately once (if) it is announced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8799208 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1777333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.