BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

My two cents - securing commitments from top-20 pharma's and...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    My two cents - securing commitments from top-20 pharma's and world leading medical companies - no matter how insignificant the contract - is validation that the tech is legitimate and that their is a need for it. That has to be balanced against the position that for big pharma this is play money - the risk is insignificant if the tech were to fall through, the financial loss is immaterial and it probably would be a small by-line in the CEO paper to the Board.

In my humble opinion, Andrew needs a big gun slinger for support to get through this period - at least for the next 12-months. An expert marketer and tech guru that can take this company to where it needs to be. The best case scenario is that one of these slingers invests their own money for a seat at the board. I've been saying this for several years now.

We simply cannot keep raising at a pittance to sophisticated and retail investors that are only keen to turnover a quick buck - and the prospects for doing that in BCT are pretty low now anyway, so will be very interesting to see how they keep this on life support.

I'm pretty much pot committed now; it really isn't worth me selling at a loss of this magnitude - will sink with the ship, in other words. I just have to trust Andrew and Iain know what they are doing and will steer us through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $60 8.512K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2789421 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1720915 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 1037520
Last updated 15.47pm 16/05/2024 ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.