GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Ann: Open Letter to All Shareholders , page-13

1. 111 Posts.
    Phhht , I dont buy some of this.

*** December 2012 "At this critical point in the Company’s development the board believes that it is crucial to have qualified and
    experienced oil and gas directors on the board who know and understand the highly technical nature of the
    industry and can interpret complex geological data and implement operational and commercial plans to deliver returns to shareholders." ***

IMO The critical point was December ""LAST YEAR"" when GGP detailed the ***10*** well program at the AGM and then projected a ***110*** well program in December.
    Now a year later, millions of dollars and problems later its taken Pressure from the SHAREHOLDERS & IG to get more O&G experience on the board. IMHO This is so transparent, regardless of what fancy penmanship i see in the recent blurb.

As to Katooms(give me a husky anyday) comment around the timing of the IG couldnt be worse.... lol... without them, we would simply be getting more of what we got over the last 12 months, 2/5ths of stuff all, and con note holders eroding the value of shareholders with us almost powerless to stop it.

The open letter claims the only subsequent funding to march 2012 share offer was Conv notes, what about more entitlement offers with benefits akin to what Novus clients or Sophs are getting. Instead, here we are with the SP being plundered as expected with Conv Notes, & regular shareholder's 1.7c investments slowly being eroded thru that dilution. The SP at an all time low, and then "Thanks SG", you now dangle the "Entitlement" offer back under our noses(too late imo). You couldnt do this earlier, but for Novus , sure thing ??

Chris Porter based on his Resume looks like a great Asset.
    Welcome on board. Unfortunately from what Ive seen beyond the very brief description given by GGP. I cant say the same for Rob Oliver. If anyone has more detailed information on his work history timeline and importantly ANY achievements, I would welcome them. Ive struggled to find any that support hes such a valuable guy to have.

Likewise, I see Tom Burt as a valuable asset, but Trevor Kelly and the companies he's been involved with, hmmm, I dont really see successes, in some cases the opposite.

Im very happy to be proven wrong on these last two, and look fwd to any enlightenment that can be shared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.