GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Ann: Open Letter to All Shareholders , page-16

1. 8,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564

Hi Katoom and all,

Just got back in and found the ann to somewhat of a surprise in its nature of content.

Certainly was a stinging attack on the IG so say the least and words werent minced to express the feelings. Compelling as the "evidence" SG has layed out Im surprised at the lack of response in defence of it by some members.
    Are some changing their minds on what side of the fence to sit on.?

I sort of agree with SG a bit on the issue of the IG saying that they have an understanding with RBS and can arrange finance of some sort with them and to deliver in 7 days. So far nothing has materialised to back up the IG nominees to say they can yet a check by GGP to RSB says that there is no dealings have eventuated and it makes you wonder what is going on. Is a private conversation between IG and RBS that has not been recorded or is it a furfy to gain attention.?

I have no idea as to what is happening here like many others and have just taken the word of IG etc to say that they are in discussions. I really think that is now the time for the IG nominees to stand up and deliver to counter the claims against them and prove their worth in their field to get board recognition. Maybe if the company grows more there could be place in the finance dept open.

A CR to current investors may not be a bad idea and it will need support from current holders. Who will underwrite it, NOVUS. So it would be better for holders than Novus to get them seeing they are despised that much and would be a great opportunity for many to average down on their losses. I think a juicy worm needs to be added to it in some form like the note holders get.

Interesting the comment again on the legals and their restrictions to other forms of funding but also the FACT they cannot SAY much on what IS HAPPENING with some of the projects to jeprodise the current litiation. I really think this still has to do with the play in the 4 PB wells on none production and the 3&4 wells are in low production. I really cannot believe as to their proximity there is that much production on a very low scale to the showings of the 1&2 wells. Im certain they are better than what they are showing, time will tell. Isnt the Strawn sealed off for non production in 3&4.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.