GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Ann: Open Letter to All Shareholders , page-60

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I see it this way -

I have watched with intent for over 12 months. Pressed the trigger and started with a small position in Oct and have gradually increased my holding - with very limited risk in my view considering this is at the lower end of the market.

Strategically from what I can gather he so far has not engaged IG which I and others expected weeks ago.

IG have a solid following of at least 350 million and growing with a fair few uncommitted swinging voters which if I was in his shoes would consider worrying to say the least.

So far he he is stonewalling IG - Why? This ultimately will strenghthen IG who will capture the swinging voter.

To take this approach without some combination of side 1 would ultimately destroy his credibility. Why persist in this manner when a round table a couple of seats a talk fest on funding and we continue on our merry way.

So a combination of SIDE ONE with JV announced followed by the updated and possible early release of the Drilling and Production Report.

(Sorry acreage very rushed due to prior committment)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.