ERA 0.00% 3.8¢ energy resources of australia limited

Ann: Opening of Brine Concentrator at Ranger mine, page-2

1. 187 Posts.
    re: Ann: Opening of Brine Concentrator at Ran... Interesting as ERA seeks to manage its image and positioning as responsible and enviromentally sensitive - logical in the context of the run-up to seeking approval fro Deeps.

I thought particularlr notable :

“We have listened to the concerns of the Mirarr and other key stakeholders... "

...still have the eye on Jabiluka ?

Also in the SMH report :

"Mr Atkinson said despite the current depressed uranium price, the economic conditions are still good enough for the underground project to be viable given that ERA sells at a contract price which is about 30 per cent higher than the spot price.

Mr Atkinson said the uranium industry had been surprised by how long the uranium price slump has persisted, and he said a turn around could still be two years away"

... so a turn around in U oprices in 2years seems would be just perfect timing for ERA... not so perfect for someone like PDN to have to wait that long.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/mining-and-resources/era-takes-vital-step-for-kakadu-mine-20130919-2u0w4.html#ixzz2fJ7VcC2Z

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $841.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $11.75K 313.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.