XRG 1.96% 5.0¢ xreality group ltd

Ann: Opening of Entitlement Offer, page-6

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    First of all, I am a long term holder and want all the best here, but if you read some of my past posts, you will know my concerns. This is true what you say, but what IF they do not get this contract? Taking the entitlement, which I am not eligible, is like going to the craps table. You are dam.. if you do and dam.. if you don't. All I can say is the company has been over estimating and providing financial estimations too prematurely since Operator division opened. All their forecasts are forward thinking statements and have an * by them. I think they know now what contracts they will get or not, but legally cannot state that now. I don't want to think this, but I have a gut feeling that in this particular fund raising, the mentioning of POTENTIAL contracts is a marketing ploy to entice eligible shareholders into taking up the offer. Chances are it will fall below the offer price. I want this contract and any other POTENTIAL ones they mention, but time is running for them to nail some of them down. Why do you think the price sits where it is now? It is because the market is losing faith or belief in all the forward looking statements. I will be the first to cheer if I am wrong in what I post above, but it has to happen by the end of 2024 or I think it will be time to move on. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $27.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $613 12.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 9973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.