OLL 6.67% 1.4¢ openlearning limited

It's not impossible. Market Cap right now is what - like 8m AUD?...

1. 7,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    It's not impossible.

Market Cap right now is what - like 8m AUD?

Knowledge and education is a huge, booming industry - see ASX listed company IDP EDUCATION LIMITED (IEL) with a current market cap of ~6.5 BILLION AUD.

The brilliance and simplicity of OLL's recurring revenue model with this kind of business in particular, is that people no longer just go to university once and then never again.

Increasingly, people with full-time careers are treating their work as a lifelong learning experience, with people continually coming back to refresh their studies.

The high quality partnerships with Tier 1 Aussie universities, and governments means that you get both a high degree of credibility AND convenience in the same offering. Australian education is highly prized - so what happens when you open this market up to a larger audience? Especially in this day and age where modern technology effectively means no difference learning from home compared to in person. And people don't just go to university once and get a career - it's a lifelong learning experience with people continually refreshing their studies.

Software as a service (SaaS) is also very popular at the moment, due to an inherently high ability to scale with minimal additional cost.

That's a potent combo indeed. What happens when you combine the two? I don't know, but I'm willing to bet it's a higher market cap than the company is currently being assigned.

PS: David Buckingham is also on the Board of Directors - he was CEO of Navitas (global education provider which was listed on the ASX) which was taken over for 2.3 billion....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.4K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 73943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.