ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I disagree, I do not believe this is a bad deal.

Every single car that comes in for service (even a capped price service) goes through the "upsell" bay in the workshop. what this means is the customer comes to pick up the car and will be told the capped service of 399 is actually going to be 500++. the shock value of the bill is very high in most service situations. similar to when you get a random dental expense

Even before this Opy is pushed during the sale of aftermarket and accessories. A customer will be offered this when they have reached the maximum lend from the dealer finance but still need accessories (seems minor but a bull bar alone can be 2-4000)

i worked for the largest family run dealer group in NSW and I recently left when they were about to transition to Pentana across all of their network. management were putting a large emphasis on the fact that OPY would become a bigger part of the sales process moving forward.

I understand this is qualitative info and not totally concrete however company management really believed that BNPL was the primary evolution to increasing transaction value during sales and service.

love to here any other insight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.