LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Operating Cash Flow Improvements in Q4, page-94

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Agreed. The turning point is coming.

Members have already pointed out the likelihood of CFBE in the near future and assuming business realise that because of COVID, they need products such as the ones LVT provides, the fact that it is now being marketed in an attractive way (new website design, and consolidation of existing products into 4 main products) makes it even more likely that a new business would be inclined to at least reach out and see what LVT can offer.

With regards to your second point.

I think that they are not only seeing LVT products as something that businesses need right now, but something that they will continue to need as businesses become more in-line with the norm which is being capable of working from home. Retention rate is important for LVT so I think this helps them as the norm shifts to working from home.

I would like to see how businesses who did have "work from home" capabilities during this pandemic have held up in comparison to those who didn't have an option for employees to do so.

I'm also curious as to how LiveTiles Pro support service is going for them. There is more of an emphasis on this service within their website (marketed on the expertise section) which I never saw before the website overhaul.

Also IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.