CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g’day Troisi
    yes, technically there is product there that could be shipped, but the Ann, says they won’t do first shipment until q3 = July. No big deal. Takes time to mine and build up enough for a decent shipment amount. Although with the size of the trucks, I’m surprised they don’t start moving some of it a bit sooner. Again, I’m happy to back management. They’ve been great.
    also no surprise in not much move on SP. we’ve been hereabouts for a while. Same thing happened at FEX. They didn’t see their run until I think the second q of shipments was Ann’d, a bit more than 6 months after start up.
    they might want to have a their first q at full rate, rather than just 1 month that is in ramp up phase. The all in costs are something the market wants to see too in the quarterly after Q1 = October.
    I don’t think we’ll have that long to wait (December/jJanuary). Once we reach steady state production and costs are in line, I’d expect an update on what’s next, as in the beneficiation plant, higher output, etc. And just maybe a mention of the monster 5bt around us. Also advice on div. policy be good, as in % of profit they’ll pay out and when they expect divs to start. I think earliest might be q3 (Feb/Mar 2022).

also interesting that no word on sales at mine gate to BSM’s. It is 200-300km further or ship. But we’d get some of the margin we’re giving to Tarfigura for sales and marketing. But happy for a net price of the 62% IO, still over $200.

maybe Pihrana has a view on where to form here.

cheers,

ned. Happy holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.