SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Ann: Operation updates, page-104

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I agree, many holders (including me) probably have already topped up as the SP has dropped, and no longer can/want to invest more. Its a bit unfortunate for me that its below my average price atm.

The SP has stayed fairly stable for about a month now, and I think most investors are waiting on news about divies. Good div's, anything above 1cent IMO would see the SP jump 50% or more. But on the other hand it would be concerning if they announce no Divies, or something very pathetic. I think this is what is concerning investors like myself, as it raises doubts as to why they are not distributing funds to shareholders when they have so much cash on hand, and the books appear like they are making $15 mil profit a year (not including recent capital expenditures). It just seems logical that they could afford to pay some cash back to shareholders, and if they dont it raises questions as to why not.

Unfortunately, this company has become more speculative lately due to the poor transparency about how the funds are being spent, how much is being spent or will be spent, and what is left for dividends (if any at all).

GLTA, hopefully they will surprise us with a nice Xmas gift of healthy Div's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.