SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Ann: Operational Advisory and Enercom Conference Advice, page-29

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    A couple of thoughts to add:

- My interpretation is that the 700 ip calculation is based on the total output of the well, not the working interest. Does not seem unreasonable given results so far.

- The type curve used is the normal / accepted Bakken decline rate which recent wells have been bettering (as per the charts in some of the recent announcements / preso's). Continental have concentrated on optimal EUR's rather than flashy 24 hour IP rates.

- Forecast has always been based on current projects only. Looking forward to mid 2016 there is plenty of room for everything from monstrous additional projects to a complete halt of drilling given the current volatility. It's just a snapshot of expectations as at today, based on current conditions, we all agree it should be taken with a grain of salt I think?

That current production will decline and need to be replaced by new should be as obvious as the need to breathe in order to continue living, I do not dispute the point, just having a tinker round the edges. Meanwhile lets see if we can better the estimates for the next few months!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.