SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Ann: Operational Advisory , page-37

1. 470 Posts.
    In the Enercom presentation SSN put a price on the vertical play of 100 MMBOE and have since revised it to 50MMBOE. What I find interesting is the valuation on the Pennsylvanian for a single well is 1.72MBOE compared to the Permian of 1.1MMBOE which is over 50% higher than the Permian and yet SSN have decided not to announce any information regarding the Pennsylvanian Traps in SOA#2.

“ Samson estimates that the conventional targets could contain up to a combined 100 MMBO".

The first target is a Permian age amplitude anomaly at a depth of approximately 9,000 feet. The company estimates that a single well could recover up to 1.1 MMBOE of hydrocarbons, mainly oil.

In addition to Permian potential, Samson has identified a Pennsylvanian aged structural trap. The company estimates that a single well could recover up to 1.72 MMBOE.”

I would like to know who will be fracing SOA possibly HAL, Schlumberger or someone else. I was expecting an update on Roosevelt regarding Gretel and Australia 2 considering both wells would have been flowing for more than a couple of week to see what flow rates have been achieved. I don’t mind if TB reports the ongoing drilling campaign but I would also like to be kept up to date with other components of the campaign which leaves you guessing.

Cheers Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.