SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Ann: Operational Advisory , page-41

1. 199 Posts.
    sandys, thank you for your response.

I am pleased to see you do not recognise the pull of your fellow shareholders on HC when it comes to making boards and MD's accountable for their actions.
    I assume you are referring to the LTIP which seems to be your claim to fame,do you really think that it would have got through on a vote without your intervention?

Yep,you're the person that sits back and lets everyone else do the hard work
    Yes we are fortunate enough to have some very intelligent people who contribute to this forum they must do hours of research to gather information and then are happy to share it.
    Myself I am not in their league and unless whinging comes under the category of hard work I would suggest you are not either .

Gutless
    I hold a very large amount of ssn shares and options and have not sold one throughout the turmoil of the last 18 months or so, why ? because yes I do believe my investment
    is secure with TB at he helm over the long term that is my way of supporting this company.
    I would suggest that the person that is in and out every second day and on here crying when things don't go exactly how they like may well be the gutless one.

sandys one last thing you might like to take on board.
    Sometimes it is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Cheers seach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.