SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Ann: Operational Advisory , page-15

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi LWR I guess thats a slightly different question - what is normal reporting for development vs exploration well, and should the company take the opportunity to provide some positive vibe to the message? I agree it would be good if the company would add some positive tone, every little bit of confidence helps. But let's face it SSN's anns have always been rather dry.

I think you make a good point about the cashflow of drilling 4wells before seeing any production revenue versus the cost savings of the pad drilling process. My view is if the company has a good cash position, then the cashflow isnt an issue, and so do the 4 well sequence to save costs. But thats not the situation Samson is in - cashflow is critical because it is not in a strong cash position - therefore the cost savings from the 4 well sequence dont outweigh the benefit of earlier production revenue coming on stream - I scratch my head to think how under the currenr circumstances the opposite could be true.

If the company runs low on cash and cant complete the 4 wells, I cant see only see two options:

1. Sell one of the other assets or part thereof

2. Sell a higher WI stake to one of the other Nth Stockyard partners to get Samson's contribution over the line.

Let's hope neither is required.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.