ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3711
    Actually the most amusing buy posts (low/no content and pure BS/bashing) occurs on a popular site in the USA. Its truly a LOL read of a morning to see what compadres of Tibsy (w/Andy) and Leverage (w/Byrne) and Chrys and Photo and Justdb and ....

They read and commend some of the posts here on HC (not mine of course but what would I know).

Thought I'd share the following (bullish) view on oil written by a Chief Investment Officer. First his conclusion which was:

"Technical analysis of oil price trends reveals another concern. Oil’s decline last week puts the next support level at $50. Should oil prices reverse higher, key levels to watch would be the 100-day moving average at about $55, followed by the top end of the previous range in the $61 – 62 area. The recent oil breakdown is concerning, as it not only puts a potential return to the $40s on the table technically, but it also makes a break into the mid-to-high $60s potentially more difficult from a technical perspective. In addition, we expect continued drag from a strong U.S. dollar, which makes oil more expensive to global buyers and has historically exhibited inverse correlation with oil prices. From a technical perspective, oil’s range may be between $50 and low $60s, similar to our estimated range of fair value based on fundamentals of supply and demand."

His article highlighted "4 signs that oil prices are potentially near a bottom" - of course he did say potentially. Without going into any of the detail, those signs were:

1. Producer Capex cuts.
    2. Rig counts
    3. Magnitude of the price decline (comparatively speaking)
    4. Marginal cost of shale production

Called himself a reluctant bull. Source is article in Barrons - which is a paid subscription

GLTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.