NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

FYII sent a message to Louie earlier as follow up to the...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    FYI

I sent a message to Louie earlier as follow up to the announcement (I knew I wouldn't get all the answers but had to try):

"Great, many thanks for that Louie. The announcement doesn't mention the date of the IPO yet. Do you have a target date set already?Also, it mentions "summer" as start for further Estelle drilling. I am assuming this is Canadian summer? So will you start around July, with around 4-6 weeks of drilling? Just asking these questions so that I can inform co-investors (as well as myself) should they wonder when news can be expected. People do tend to get jittery and I guess we are spoiled and impatient for updates all the time haha.So (and please correct me if I am wrong), these are some targeted and only very indicative dates for updates:

1. IPO - Mid March
    2. Estelle - beginning of August
    3. Estelle (further drilling) - Mid September
    4. Newmont (OH): April May?

Thanks again for the transparency and feedback Louie. And, assuming you will be able to complete the IPO, a bloody well done on getting the IPO sorted in these testing market conditions."

Louis' REPLY:

"Unfortunately I can’t give out specific dates at this time as it will be going through the regulators now and getting over a few other minor regulatory hurdles. We’ll keep the market updated on progress. We will definitely push to get the IPO away as soon as practical.That’s correct, Canadian Summer. We are hoping to get the IP surveys out at Estelle a lot earlier. Again we’ll put timelines out on this in due course. Apologies I can’t answer in further detail but please feel free to email me at anytime with questions and I’ll answer what I can."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.