TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Operational and Commercial Update, page-15

1. 13,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2728
    Oh helllllo

scoping study lenders here

you goMining on scoping plan?
    Ohhh you now see you Need. Even mooooore da Money

so first you go and make sure the other guy will wait for his money till September that you already raised but spent mining on a scoping plan

ahh ok you organize that, I guess you will have to raise even moooooooore money if you survive this “ transaction”

Ok here are the terms

4250000 cash loan

But there is more- you can only use 3750000 because you must maintain a cash balance if 500,000 , if not we take everything ok

But there is more
    We charge you 850 fiddy thousand dollars interest on the entire amount

Oh and we take security over everything and secondary of what you have part paid and still owe in sept

But there is more- some free 42.5 m options just in case you do make it so we can get even moooooooore and because your a pro- having poured 200 Ozzie’s in 90 days

well - you can pay us back the principal , use only 3.75 m of it plus interest 850 k- in 90 days we hope to see you again, if not you disappear ok- all the shares and the shares you gave yourself ok- understand? Ahh good

and whomever signs this deal - oh you better stay, don’t want anyone else coming in, borrowers like you are important to business

so you want da money?

Oh yes I see you signed I’m assuming on the 12 feb I think

so let the countdown begin

We see ya soon!!!!

here you want sticker? “ the final
    Countdown” it good song- you enjoy- it’s free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.