KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Ann: Operational and Corporate Activities Update, page-207

1. 3,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1318
    Not trying to downramp, but I am out, having now sold for a hefty loss.
    I was invested in TAW, that become A40, in Lithium 1.0. First to production of the big Li miners and Calderwood told us how well our plant was running and how our partners were paying a premium for the higher quality Bald Hill product. Stripping ratio was high though and getting worse as each new drill hole had to go deeper and deeper.

Share price was in a permanent downtrend and I was topping up, averaging down everytime my loss increased.
    The market knew something was up but I refused to acknowledge it.

Then bam, trading halt, ... there had been silence from the company in the leadup, but no sign of any trouble, as the company went into administration.
    Shareholders got nothing.
    Even with a couple of record years for me last 2 years I have still not recouped that massive drawdown.

Then again, my next biggest loss was AVZ. Bought big, near the top (25c) and sold out on the way down (10c). It went to 3c ... and then during Lithium 2.0 recently got close to $1.00.
    So I lost when I didnt sell and lost when I did sell
    So DYOR, but be cautious ... dont put everything in to what is a high risk investment currently

KLL moves into production and the SP falls 72% over subsequent months. This is telling IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.