KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

Ann: Operational and Corporate Activities Update, page-299

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    Pretty standard practice to run multiple fingers at rom to assist with grade control of material being fed into the plant / I.e. to be suitable for processing.

Sure they've had issues but I see more fingers a positive not negative, if anything it shows tighter grade control and oversigh. Running one big pad would be a disaster, if it's offspec you're having to blend / turnover a mountain of material before it is suitable for processing.

The same is done across most mining operations to account for mined grade variability. The plant is built with a fairly tight tolerance, it doesn't adjust itself to cope with different feed grades, the guys on site do that. Mining hygiene is often severely overlooked but if anything the issues they've faced had them focus on this much more.

Still a long way to go, this feels like marketing for a capital raising. The $20m liquidity facility isn't really that as it can't be used until the company has demonstrate it has secured funding for the revised rampup (the thing the facility was originally put in place for originally). It suggests the incumbent lenders are unwilling to budge.

Aimo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.