MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

So you are all going to participate in the capital raising then...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    So you are all going to participate in the capital raising then by the sounds of it?

L and H Its pointless arguing with the supporters, although H clearly has the best knowledge of this co from all posters you can't reason with people who are so emotional on the subject.

Sure something is better than nothing and good luck I hope you get more than scraps.

Fact still remains that the CO and your "contacts" have been spoon feeding holders cleverly worded hope, you've ll been saying the same thing for years now regarding relisting, gas production and value in the field yet nothing.

TPG is involved in Billabong too are you rushing out to buy their shares?

The real test will be if you guys put your money where your mouth is when time comes. Fair enough to believe you may get a small % of your investment back but go look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself your going to break even or make a profit.

TPG has no baggage in this co they have little to loose and potentially much more to gain, $25 mill out of their multi Bill venture fund is nothing.

If I were in your position I would be writing off all my current investment as a loss in my mind and only considering investing more if you truly believe that new investment will turn a profit.

IMO MAE would be one of the last places I would invest new capital on the ASX. I think deep down you all relise the same thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.