CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

From memory, the only month they made a profit was when Dianmin...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    From memory, the only month they made a profit was when Dianmin Chen was the MD, about 2 months after they ousted the old MD which was destroyed the following month when he came back as CotB when they spent about 8mil on contractors that month at premium rates.
    ...... But you are pretty much on the money (excluding spiderwebs of credit of course). Said this back in March saying that it would be possible with ALL positive outcomes (new Board, experienced staff, no contractors, grade on time, no interruptions to process control, they would be set to make about 400k per month as a profit on top of expenses. It isnt much but that was at a 3.17 year mine life. But now we have to take off (assumedly) 40kt of production which is 4 months basically... so the life of mine (if it ran continuously) could get 28 more months roughly at profit. It will never recoup losses, but it may reduce operating expenditure loss to pay back some of the capital loans. it is POSSIBLE. However most unlikely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.