CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: Operational and fundraising update-CL8.AX, page-23

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I think we are all amazed, but I guess all the believer's are fully stocked…..the "Hearts" will return when it's confirmed it's finance, Government deals, and the exercising of the options are put beyond any doubt (meaning the Company will be well capitalized for further expansion)…….I accept they are possibly shorter term traders in many instances……but IMO this is coiled like a spring, and a Catalyst that new punters see as a positive will give this a much deserved re-rate……this M/Cap is crazy, but people are sick of hearing about potential, which I also get, so each to their own.

There are so many different aspects of Collaborates growth plan that we are waiting to hear about, and I think these latest media items, may just be the exposure we need to get renters giving this well positioned company the attention it needs to drive 'rental day's transacted' into new highs………the rental prices that are being offered are very competitive as far as I'm concerned and the fleet owners / car yards certainly seem to like what they are seeing/ experiencing.

I understand some of what I'm alluding to here has been posted by me before, but the posts do get buried somewhat.

GLTAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.