LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I also think that the only way for a bigger pay-off is likely...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I also think that the only way for a bigger pay-off is likely through a huge acquisition given growth has stalled. Unless they have some feature that they are working on that's a game changer. If not they have to pay for it - so a company like limeade for instance (listed on ASX - LME) would add $60m USD in revenue their current run rate and they are trading at $70m AUD. They happen to have a product that has some overlap so I assume there are some existing clients, potentially alot of new ones one both sides. But it would take a huge amount of cash to buy such a business. Hopefully the products they have invested in provide a similar level of functionality and they can eat into this market which is clearly quite large.

Back to reality -
    So in the absence of that perhaps a fair value for LVT is >1x ARR - $65+cash, so maybe $70m / 900m shares = >7.8c in the absence of any growth. That is short term. Longer term things may normalise which means that they might look at Lifetime Value , but they need to start showing signs of improvement in the NRR (retention and growth of existing clients) etc

If someone wants to take them over then maybe 10c in the absence of any growth? again short term .. maybe....

Id really like it if this unicorn talk was a reality and we were all seeing excellent returns, but its not like it can happen without some huge traction in these new investments in new product categories that lead to new large revenue streams in large addressable markets. Limeades market is probably closest to the Human Link and the partnership with Monash. Its showing small signs of life .... but a far way off $70m in ARR, pretty sure it contribute ~$0.9m in the quarter potentially $3.6m annualised depending on how its billed. This could be a great source of ARR growth from exisiting clients are high gross margins ... Limeade has proven that the market is large and companies are using it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.