LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Operational and Strategic Priorities Post-Delisting, page-66

1. 6,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    What are u talking about? What pump to 4c prior to delisting announcement?
    As iveI've mentioned many times before. Livetiles is going through a transition from old higher paying clients to re-signing on lower fees. This is due to either signing with the cheaper reach product or that the fees for intranet have dropped due to competition. We have actually gained licences so this shows growth.. But these kind of details don't matter to the emotional adolescents. We have grown by over 400k licences in 12 months. Once this transition is over and we continue to grow licences then our ARR will grow again in accordance.
    These areare rhe finer details that matter to me because it shows livetiles is growing and it's only a matter of time before the ARR growth starts again.
    Now we also have other revenue streams such as consulting or other tech such as Bindtuning and net zero.
    The problenproblem with most people on here is they had their feelings hurt by Karl and Pete so now are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face. It makes no sense to attack board and ask them out without knowing who can replace them, who can lead livetiles and has knowledge of this sector. People on here are just being emotional and are willing to damage future of company just so they can get rid of Karl and Pete all because they had their feelings hurt.
    Ultimately I want what is best for my Investments and I don't see how getting rid of Karl and Pete will fix that.
    It seems people are voting no more for getting rid of Karl and Pete rather than what is best for company. Makes no sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.