LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Eloi75 I can only guess by your username you are a Gen X as I...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Eloi75 I can only guess by your username you are a Gen X as I am; however this surprises me as you are displaying distinct bias's, assumptions and a lack of maturity, IMO for a person in their later 40's.

FYI, I have been investing for decades predominantly in the small cap market and take the wins a losses in my stride. I accept the risk of my investment decisions, as I will be perfectly honest, it is calculated form of gambling!

I am neither an adolescent nor have hurt feelings or anomosity towards LVT management as you incorrectly suggest.

I invested in LVT as a listed ASX company due to the level of accountability a listed entity provides me as an investor.

Despite your claims, unlisted entities tend to be far less accountable and are statistically, much less likely to relist as a public entity. So where does delisting actions leave us as shareholders? in a very precarious position, with little viable upside that I can see! I want my investment to remain on the ASX for better or for worse.

Yes, I want change, as I saw LVT as an up and coming company in the right environment when I first invested 3 years ago. I suggest the potentail of LVT may not have been fully realised under the current regime.

I firmly believe a 2nd strike and a shake up is in shareholders best interests at this point in time. LVT appears stale, stagnating, in need of reinvigoration!

Management suggesting listing fees, savings and the like in the reasoning for delisting is 'smoke and mirrors' an excuse to avoid the inevitable 2nd strike!

I agree savings are required, but not via delisting! Cut the pay packet, lean out the business model, cut expansion in lower cost countries. Concentrated on getting the current business model polished and firmly intergrated, long term with existing clients. LVT may then transform to developing a broker reputation as reliably servicing customer priorities and developing sustainable long term relationships with ongoing profitablity upside.

I speak for myself but I have no concerns with dilution if the share price is 30 cents or more? I'll take a 10 to 1 consolidation any day at 30 cents if that is the case. Then we may even be lucky enough to attract institutional investment at a $3 SP! Who know's its a gamble!

IMO this crew needs a reality check, No is the Go!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.