KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

re: Ann: Operational Changes - Bullant Gold P... who here is...

1. 259 Posts.
    re: Ann: Operational Changes - Bullant Gold P... who here is sweating on whether kmc goes tits up or not?

I'm not a happy camper right now mainly because it appears they severely UNDERESTIMATED there OPEX costs per ounce.

Probably had rose tinted glasses on when they did the numbers.

anyway at least they have nipped the operation in the bud and not a) depleted the resource further for no S/H gain
    and b) not run a cash losing enterprise further into the red.

the only thing that gives me any hope is that

1) since Chris Daws has so much at stake, as MD he will follow self interest and thus indirectly all S/Hs interest
    2) Peter Bowman factor

Re point 2) there are two possibilities
    a) Peter Bowman had a number pulled on him to part with 1.5M
    (I hope this is not the case)
    b) he knows something us uniformed shareholders don't and coupled with CPC Engineering (I think this is his firm) will pull out all stops to get the crushing circuit designed and built as cheaply as possible.

I can't imagine that Peter Bowman would be so green as to part with that kind of cash unless he figured it was worth the risk and performed his own due dilligence.

anyway time will tell and we are all condemned to wait until we are drip feed further news

I just hope for all our sakes they get muster up the dough needed to get this damn crushing circuit and mill built so we might one day be able to realise "rapid shareholder wealth" for our risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.