KMC 0.00% 0.6¢ kalgoorlie mining company ltd

Ann: Operational Changes - Bullant Gold Project , page-57

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    re: Ann: Operational Changes - Bullant Gold P... When the dust settles here, I believe it will come out there have been some big ones put over shareholders since at least August last year. Who knew what on the Board and when will determine who has to cough what to make good on this. It's inconceivable that they only became aware of massive undisclosed debts and need to shut mine late on 17 February, two and a half weeks after the Quarterly. Sources say this is "a good resource and a good mine that should be making good money tolling at this gold price"..."this is why it was so easy to fool people because they ought to have been making money".
    "When the article came out in the Australian in September that implied they were making money then, people believed it".
    "The mystery was always why was the stock so undervalued at 12-13c then?"
    "Reality only comes out now all sorts of problems and always losing money hand over fist"..."investors have been taken down big time in the Nov CR and since then with all sorts of bs to cover up reality" "big alarm bell should have been shiftiness lack of transparency about true tolling costs which started in September"..."people just given assurances over and over they were good making money" "mill finance a mirage - Yanks playing a game - never going to happen"...."money just going out the door for months like nobodies business".... until "whole house of cards collapsed". "Watch what happens now...previously undisclosed debts may even top $5 million".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.