SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Unfortunately, at this point in time with SAS, announcements...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Unfortunately, at this point in time with SAS, announcements such as this with Global Sat will not carry enough substance to drive any short-term gains. The uncertainty around future working capital remains the underlying issue. How will they fund the build of their revenue generating assets? SAS will need further significant funds at various points throughout this calendar year and early 2019 in order to cover further build costs and general company corporate/admin expenses. The SP channelled at 16-18c buoyed by the hope of a large investor tipping in the $200m hat. It didn’t happen, and now it kind of feels like we are back at square one after waiting and being patient for the last 6-9 months. I know for me personally, as an investor in SAS, the air has come out of the tires a bit with regard to my patience and confidence here. I have been a believer in SAS for some time now, and I will continue to be. I think they may be a great company in the future, but for the medium term (12-18 months) I find it hard not to see further dilution on the horizon. Having said that, this company strikes me as one that could come out with a surprise monster announcement that could send it flying at any point, so its an assessment of ‘do I want my capital in a stock that will likely be subject to further dilution and has a long road to any noteworthy revenue’ or ‘do I realise a loss for now and place my capital elsewhere in to something that has greater short-medium term prospects and risk missing out on a potential game changing announcement that could send the SP flying’. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.