SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

We have funding for the first batch of pearls now, and people...

1. 5,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    We have funding for the first batch of pearls now, and people are still complaining about funding f me talk about wingers.
    We have enough money now in
    the bank to last us till we launch even if they need to use a bit from this CR.
    Who knows what's around the corner in 2 months we will get a binding contract and who knows how much this contract could be worth might be for 100 mill who knows if so do you honestly think the SP will stay were it is.
    Also what about all other contracts that will come soon enough.
    Also the management team is meeting up in 3 different countries UK , Poland and Israel so I'm tipping we will hear something next week.
    This mob does not stop and I know the frustration when SP goes down trust me I do but this will fly just wait and see I'm expecting CONTRACTS over the next few months not 1 or 2 but more.
    Don't forget we should recieve revenue from sat space Africa so that will be a bonus there also BEEPTOOL will have to pay up front to use SAS services so we will have money moving forwards and if they choose to do another CR in December well with all the contracts I'm expecting we could be at the 50c range who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.