FMR 0.00% 18.0¢ fmr resources limited

MAJORITY INTEREST..... A bad choice of words....... From the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    MAJORITY INTEREST..... A bad choice of words....... From the announcement it appears that the new board is all related to Z1P or Career One or both... and that John Winters pulls the strings at Career One....
    NVOI Platform..... IMO and from personal discussions with the old BoD had they been able to sell their platform they would have expanded into all other areas that they intend to do now.... they were working with IBM for that expansion to occur....

THE NEW DEAL.
    I am not happy with this deal as I believe there should have been a J/V announced as IMO each business compliments each other .... Career One ( CO ) was in need of a revamp and NVO had that platform...... and this has been stated by Mr Winters if you read the last three paragraphs that you posted of Mr Winters speech....
    The payment of fees to CO for their services IMO should be off set by the use of NVO expanded platform.... IMO both equally benefit from this JV... and that is what it is a JOINT VENTURE..... OR IT WAS in years gone bye from my experience.... So that is why I am against this $1500 token fee.

The CR price was expected and IMO NOT done in good taste as they took advantage of the collapse of SP due to the delay in this announcement that has taken six months if you heard what Mr Winters said at GM in April which I have previously posted..... As I stated I asked about the future plans and how far off they were..... His reply , he had hoped to announce something today.....

The new board have set some very modest goals to achieve in the next three years and they have cautioned S/H`s about they may not be met.... Now if you take into account the shares that could be on issue against the earning per share that they have hoped to achieve over the next three years I have calculated you will be in the red...... when net revenue is revealed.

The above comments are only a brief summary of this announcement and I have tried to keep it simple and accurate as possible......

I do not want to get involved in any discussion on the speculative possibilities what the new BoD will do down the track .... There has already been made some speculative comment which I also have made.... I ask you to view what I said as how it is ATM.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.