AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Ann: Operational & Financial Update, page-36

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143

Today the market has spoken - it has ZERO TRUST IN BRETT CLARK!!!!

Anyone thinking this suspension was going to result in something positive was just dreaming. It was obvious to me this was heading to 0.005 - I was severely criticised by morons that I was being pessimistic and that this outcome wouldn't occur - well here we are at 0.005!!!!

I won't now say what I know will happen next because those same morons won't be able to handle that truth either!

Looking over todays announcement just fills me with no hope whatsoever (and the market also gathering from the sell off).

It's the usual Brett Clark wishy-washy wording (reasonable grounds / monitoring) and tactics such as:

• Kicking the can down the road - "Aleees and Avenira have agreed to the deferral of the two remaining USD$750,000 tranches owing under the Licence Agreement until 1 January 2025 and 1 April 2025."
    • Unclear objectives (waffle) - "In the opinion of the directors there are reasonable grounds to believe that Avenira will be able to pay its debts as and when they become due and payable."
    • BS statement about what he's going to do for another whole year (Ha! has he ever delivered on anything tangible) - "Avenira’s primary objective for the next 12 months is to advance the development of the Yellow Phosphorous metal project at Wonarah"
    • Flip-flopping - "With regard to the Wonarah Direct Shipping Ore (DSO) Phosphate Project, Avenira will continue to monitor the DSO phosphate rock price and continue to work with offtakers when the market for phosphate rock starts to recover."

IMO, and I've said this all along, there never were any offtakers - not before, during or after the phosphate rock price drop.
    • No prospects for revenue - "Avenira does not expect to have the level of operating cash outflows in the remaining 2024 quarters as it has revised its expenditure programs to significantly reduce its operating cash outflows with expenditure focused on the advancement of the Yellow Phosphorous metal project."

Hey Brett and Co, here's a way to reduce expenditure - cut your overpriced salaries!!!!

• BIG CR incoming (you know the one, it comes around every year, like Xmas) - "Avenira expects that additional capital will be required to fund its operations after the September 2024 quarter."

Now if you think today will see the back of 0.005, keep dreaming, IMO this will be the new high (if we're lucky) for at least the next two quarters.

And here's a parting reminder - based on his history over the last several years, quarter 2 is when Brett Clark is at his most silent (it's what I call his hiding period). Although he may attend a conference - and we all know how beneficial they are to the company and his investors! I hope the champagne is sufficiently chilled.

I know this post will be seen by a lot less people this morning because everyones run to the exit but IMO Brett Clark's an untrustworthy shifty dope who's incapable of doing anything to advance AEV in any meaningful way.

BRETT CLARK NEEDS TO GO!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.86K 2.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5331621 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4812447 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 421377
Last updated 14.56pm 17/06/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.