AEV 8.33% 0.6¢ avenira limited

That's a fair enough post. We're all investors and are all...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    That's a fair enough post. We're all investors and are all entitled to our opinions.

Personally, I'm thoroughly disgusted with Brett Clark's lack of performance and achievement over many years now and what I consider he's dishonesty to his investors.

Hope is all any of us have left now and that's not a good investment strategy for anyone to have.

I just don't like our chances anymore. To me todays announcement just reads like previous announcements - all big promises never to be realised. Our financial situation is dire. (I'm reminded of that old saying 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me).

Maybe, just maybe, if this useless self-serving Board is ejected, some plans will be realised and genuine long-term buyers and some hope may once again grace AEV.

Until then this is just the absolute unmitigated disaster I predicted it would become - and that comes down to the shocking 'management skills' of this so-called qualified CEO.

And make no mistake, if Brett's Yellow Phosphate plans fall over, just as his DSO plans have, AEV will be without any revenue meaning all those LFP Plant dreams are FINISHED and this company will be DELISTED.

Yeah that's right I said delisted (I can see the dreamers lining up now to attack me) the same dreamers who attacked me when I said a s***storm was brewing when AEV comes out of suspension and when I said 0.005 was just around the corner).

Now, you've got to ask yourself - based on Brett Clark's track record, what's the chances of Yellow Phosphate being a goer? I think the Markets answered that question for all of us already today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.657K 444.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 20367820 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1026872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 429500
Last updated 10.47am 03/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.