AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Well… if you look to the right of your screen I think you'll...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Well… if you look to the right of your screen I think you'll find it's the SP that's cooked. IMO it will be burnt to a crisp sooner than later - in fact I call Friday’s catastrophic 0.003 SP incinerated!!!!

Yes, most of those things you say in your post are true and I agree with you, BUT the main problem here is the CEO and Board. They have lost the trust of the Market and this is a HUGE DISADVANTAGE for any company to carry.

Case in point - have a look over at SYA, they are mining and shipping and yet their SP is in the toilet. Why? Just do some research on who’s running the show. Yeah, the lithium price received a big smack down - but is now slowly recovering. The company made a crippling sales agreement among other miss-steps. The Market has no trust in the current CEO or his Board (who have a history of ruining companies) and as a consequence their SP has struggled for something like 15 months now with no reprieve in sight - even though they may have a slight profit next quarter and have just reported some outstanding news re: production ramp-up of their North American Lithium project.

As most people are aware by now, or at least should be aware, Brett Clark has a shocking history of making promises and then not keeping his word, going quiet and not informing the Market of what the hell happened. And therein lies AEV's biggest problem.The extreme doubt his 'leadership' creates, the unreliability, will result in AEV now being a pip traders delight. As I said last week, we ain't seen the back of 0.005 or possibly lower - not by a long chalk IMO. Serious investors will avoid buying this stock like the plague. AEV is now stuffed until we receive substantial news that leads to RESULTS.

In Friday’s announcement BC said "Upon Avenira receiving the Hebang study which is expected to be received during April 2024, the next key step will be the review of the study work undertaken by Hebang followed by commercial discussions for the development of the Yellow Phosphorous metal project." Now you and others may think this sounds fine and dandy (that's your choice) but I just see another of BC's empty statements designed to take the sting out of an announcement that I suspect he knew would not be well liked by the Market. In that statement there’s no mention of timelines relating to what BC will do, just words like ‘expected’, ‘review’ and ‘commercial discussions’. IMO no timelines equals no accountability. BC could drag this process out for an age and the Market knows it - and time ain’t on AEV’s side (so much time has been wasted already).

Also, that piddly 1M they raised won't go far and the Market knows it; won't be able to do much of anything with that. AEV is practically broke and can’t fund any projects and to date there is no indication of how funds will be raised - lots of guesswork and hope, but no evidence.

So in summary: no trust / belief; no timelines; and no money - these factors will cripple our SP until resolved.

BC has A LOT of work to do to regain investors faith and ignite new investors interest in AEV. And I mean 'DO' not simply say what he'll do, because most aren't buying those stories anymore. As another poster said this IS the last roll of the dice.

Brett Clark’s been a s*** no-hoper of a CEO IMO. Just think about it - zero transparency; piss-poor communication; lethargy; lack of focus; financial stuff-ups; ASX inquires / please explains; suspensions; broken promises; eternity to do anything; and no REAL achievements - there’s no denying any of these things IMO, and it’s been going on for years - and I reckon the Market has finally woken up or given up.

To finish, I’ll say this - IF any positive sentiment and forward momentum is to return to AEV, I think it will be orchestrated by our strategic partners and not by BC. They’ve got the cash and the incentive and are our last hope IMO - and I think you’re alluding to this in your post.

Anyway, I’ve said my piece, I’m going to sit it out for a while and watch what unfolds over the next quarter, like the rest of you I suppose.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.