BUB 4.17% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

Ann: Operational Highlights and Appendix 4c, page-81

1. 12,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Seriously matie...did you even read what you are typing?

" I am Asian and have been in contact with the Asian customer who are the MAIN goat IF consumer in China. The FACT is, there is GREAT DEAL of demand for the market. If it become less desirable , then Bubs will give you a call and ask you what are they suppoose to do, since Dutch is so amazing. Sorry to spoil your party here, but that are the facts...Boohoo...... "

The facts is the more you talk, the stupid"er" you get.

Asking me to post the independent statistical information ? Did you have that? Or your "Dutch suppliers" is the best you got because you are Dutch? Maybe instead of asking me to post the independent statistical information, you should be the one who do that since you are so free , when you are not holding any Bubs share and you have spent so much time in Bubs forum.

You can only be mature when you are talking with someone mature, I am not attacking any man, I am only saying the FACTS

Have told you not to embarass yourself more by keep posting your " expect bla bla bla soon " kind of prediction, but you never listen. Who need to increase the maturity status here now ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $13.83K 112.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1658850 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2169876 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.